Artificial Homes for Bats We have been developing a bat nursery tube to cater for various insectivorous bats (also known as microbats). These tubes were carefully developed through extensive research and much trial and error in order to have them readily accepted by microbats in Australia. Unique features of the Bat tube:
- PVC materials which will withstand all weather conditions
- Textured material on inside which will allow bats to climb about
- Heavy-duty steel installation plates
- Main top chamber surrounded by 10kg of sand for enhanced thermal properties.
- Unique design caters for a variety of temperatures
- Large landing pad
- can house up to 200 bats